The American Cancer Society offers an easily accessible FTP website for sharing advertising assets with staff, volunteers and our external media partners. The FTP site includes assets for the following campaigns: More Birthdays phase 1 television & radio, More Birthdays phase 1 Spanish television & radio, and More Birthdays phase 2 spots.
There are two methods to access the FTP site: via standard Web browser and/or via dedicated FTP software.
Accessing the FTP site from Internet Explorer (IE):
- Open IE and use the following in the browser bar:
- Staff and volunteers should use the “Internal/Presentation” account (for presentation-quality files, e.g., for PowerPoint presentations): ftp://acsftp4.cancer.org/advertising/for%20presentation%20internal%20use
- Username: firstname.lastname@example.org; Password: Gr33nLite
- Media vendors use the “Broadcast TV” account (for TV-ready, high-resolution files): ftp://acsftp4.cancer.org/advertising/for%20broadcast%20tv%20use
- Username: email@example.com; Password: Red$Tar8
Accessing the site using FTP software
We recommend you download and install Core FTP Lite, a free FTP client, to access the FTP server. You can Google “Core FTP Lite” and choose “Run” to download the installer.
Once the client is loaded:
- Click “New Site”
- Site Name: ACS_Advertising
- Host/IP/URL: acsftp4.cancer.org
- Username: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Password: Gr33nLite
Make sure FTP is selected from the “Connection” drop-down menu.
Note: Other nationally-produced spots, as well as radio and television spots produced by the American Cancer Society, South Atlantic Division are available on the newsroom under Public Service Announcements.